This training is an excellent resource for staff planners in wildland-urban interface areas to better understand how state laws, fire behavior, and local planning tools can all work together to effectively incorporate fire resiliency at a local level. Group discussions between planning and fire professionals, each with their own unique experiences, spark engaged discussions that lead to valuable takeaways for attendees.
- CWPC and CAL FIRE Launch Wildfire Planning Trainings in California
- New Report: Regulating the Wildland-Urban Interface—Three Case Studies from Colorado
- New Wildfire Planning Resources from California
- New Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) Guidelines for Colorado State
- Urgent Need for Wildfire Preparedness and Risk Reduction Funding