Molly Mowery, Executive Director of the Community Wildfire Planning Center, recently presented on the importance of community resilience during an online forum hosted by The Nature Conservancy. Other distinguished speakers included Robert Bonnie, who serves as the lead for the Biden-Harris Agency Review Team for the US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Jennifer Morris, Chief Executive Officer of the The Nature Conservancy, Tyson Bertone-Riggs, Policy Analyst for Rural Voices for Conservation Coalition, and Bill Tripp, Director of Natural Resources and Environmental Policy for the Karuk Tribe. The event was hosted by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. A full recording of the event is available here.
- Land Use Planning Approaches in the Wildland-Urban Interface Report
- California implements new wildfire hazard disclosures on real estate transactions
- CWPC participates in wildfire resilience discussion with USDA Agency Review Team Lead Robert Bonnie
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) is hosting a webinar
- NPR recently highlighted the role of REALFire