In September 2018, members from CWPC attended the Colorado Wildland Fire conference (http://www.wildfire-colorado.com/) in Crested Butte. Kelly Johnston (left) provided demonstrations of the program app used to collect field data on wildfire vulnerabilities. CPWC also co-presented with the West Regional Wildfire Council (http://www.cowildfire.org/) on the updated Wildfire Risk Assessment program.
- New Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) Guidelines for Colorado State
- Urgent Need for Wildfire Preparedness and Risk Reduction Funding
- CWPC’s Molly Mowery Interviewed by The Colorado Sun
- CWPC Program Associate Interviewed by NPR
- CWPC Identifies Significant Gap in Colorado Counties’ Master Plan Wildfire Policies