In September 2018, members from CWPC attended the Colorado Wildland Fire conference (http://www.wildfire-colorado.com/) in Crested Butte. Kelly Johnston (left) provided demonstrations of the program app used to collect field data on wildfire vulnerabilities. CPWC also co-presented with the West Regional Wildfire Council (http://www.cowildfire.org/) on the updated Wildfire Risk Assessment program.
- Land Use Planning Approaches in the Wildland-Urban Interface Report
- California implements new wildfire hazard disclosures on real estate transactions
- CWPC participates in wildfire resilience discussion with USDA Agency Review Team Lead Robert Bonnie
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) is hosting a webinar
- NPR recently highlighted the role of REALFire