How do REALTORS talk to prospective buyers and sellers about wildfire? What do insurers recommend for policy coverage in CO? The Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association developed a new preparedness guide (http://www.coloradorealtors.com/projectwildfire/) to educate the public on property and insurance information related to wildfire. This guide is downloadable for free. Hard copies can be requested directly from the Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
- New Report: Regulating the Wildland-Urban Interface—Three Case Studies from Colorado
- New Wildfire Planning Resources from California
- New Community Wildfire Protection Plan (CWPP) Guidelines for Colorado State
- Urgent Need for Wildfire Preparedness and Risk Reduction Funding
- CWPC’s Molly Mowery Interviewed by The Colorado Sun