How do REALTORS talk to prospective buyers and sellers about wildfire? What do insurers recommend for policy coverage in CO? The Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association developed a new preparedness guide (http://www.coloradorealtors.com/projectwildfire/) to educate the public on property and insurance information related to wildfire. This guide is downloadable for free. Hard copies can be requested directly from the Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
- Land Use Planning Approaches in the Wildland-Urban Interface Report
- California implements new wildfire hazard disclosures on real estate transactions
- CWPC participates in wildfire resilience discussion with USDA Agency Review Team Lead Robert Bonnie
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) is hosting a webinar
- NPR recently highlighted the role of REALFire