How do REALTORS talk to prospective buyers and sellers about wildfire? What do insurers recommend for policy coverage in CO? The Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association developed a new preparedness guide (http://www.coloradorealtors.com/projectwildfire/) to educate the public on property and insurance information related to wildfire. This guide is downloadable for free. Hard copies can be requested directly from the Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
- CWPC Program Associate Interviewed by NPR
- CWPC Identifies Significant Gap in Colorado Counties’ Master Plan Wildfire Policies
- CWPC Welcomes New Program Associate Katie Oran
- Canada Releases New National Guide for WUI fires
- Molly Mowery Shares Perspective on Wildfires and Development in Colorado with 9News