How do REALTORS talk to prospective buyers and sellers about wildfire? What do insurers recommend for policy coverage in CO? The Colorado Association of REALTORS® and the Rocky Mountain Insurance Information Association developed a new preparedness guide (http://www.coloradorealtors.com/projectwildfire/) to educate the public on property and insurance information related to wildfire. This guide is downloadable for free. Hard copies can be requested directly from the Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) is hosting a webinar
- NPR recently highlighted the role of REALFire
- CWPC shared insights on post-mitigation successes during the Colorado Wildland Fire Conference
- CWPC partners with Eagle County to highlight the role of mitigation during the Lake Christine Wildfire
- CWPC Presents at the Colorado Wildland Fire Conference (September 2018)